ICA Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance
Special Discount code at the check-out
Course level : Level 7 – Expert
This leadership programme has been designed to sharpen the strategic skills of senior managers and those aspiring to hold the highest compliance positions within an organisation.
This expert-level qualification offers:
- Specialist knowledge – the highest level in the field
- Strategic thinking – helps your leadership ambitions
- Innovation – explores new ideas, best practice, and future developments from a global perspective
- Fellowship of ICA – become automatically eligible for the highest grade of membership
- Networking – grow with other like-minded, senior professionals.
This course is awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester.
- Building and leading a world class compliance team
- Strategic risk management for leaders
- Behavioural compliance: the role of psychology in culture and ethical behaviour
- Keeping up with emerging regulatory developments
- Governance, risk and compliance in the digital world
- Applying governance, conduct and outcomes for the benefit of the organisation
- Leading change in governance, risk and compliance
- Financial crime risk in the digital age
- Twelve-month course with materials delivered online for you to study in your own time and at your own pace.
- Eight 3-hour live, virtual masterclasses over four weekends.
- Eight group tutorials that give the opportunity to reflect, interpret and apply the knowledge from the masterclasses.
- (Optional) Five live, virtual classrooms spread over the duration of the course, designed to support the networking element of the course as well as focus on the latest global developments.
- Assessed through the creation of a reflective journal consisting of eight masterclass commentaries (1,000 -1,500 words) and a 2-to-3-hour competency-based interview.
Course fees and payment
per currency depending on location
GBP (online only) 7,850
Course fees stated exclude VAT or local tax, this will be added to your basket at the checkout if applicable. These fees include a downloadable certificate which you are able to print. Should you require a hard copy posted, there is a fee of £50 plus VAT if applicable.
Special Discount for IGCSL Students
add discount code at the check-out: ICGSD