ICA International Diploma in Anti Money Laundering
Special Discount code at the check-out
Course level : Level 6 – Advanced
Our flagship qualification and the industry-standard for MLROs and professionals managing money laundering risk. This advanced level course will help you develop and implement best practice AML initiatives and boost your professional profile.
This course is awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester.
- What are the Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Sanctions risks that must be managed?
- The international bodies and standard setters
- National Legal and regulatory frameworks
- Taking an AML/CFT risk-based approach and managing the risks
- Initial and ‘ongoing’ Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- Monitoring activity and transactions
- Recognising and reporting suspicions
- The vulnerabilities of specific services and products
- 12-week course assessed by a competency-based interview
- A mixture of guided online study and participation in live sessions:
- 1 x ‘welcome and getting started’ virtual session
- 2 x virtual classrooms
- 1 x immersive learning scenario (putting you at the centre of a story)
- 1 x virtual assessment preparation session
- Videos covering the foundation topics, latest industry developments and case studies
- Access to the ICA Learning Hub packed with additional insight and resources
- Proactive support throughout the course to help you stay on track
per currency depending on location
GBP (online only) 3,725
Course fees stated exclude VAT or local tax, this will be added to your basket at the checkout if applicable. These fees include a downloadable certificate which you are able to print. Should you require a hard copy posted, there is a fee of £50 plus VAT if applicable.
Special Discount for IGCSL Students
add discount code at the check-out: ICGSD