ICA International Advanced Certificate in Regulatory Compliance
Special Discount code at the check-out
Course level : Level 4 – Intermediate
Discover the fundamentals of regulatory compliance and why it is a real benefit, both to your organisation and industry.
You will gain an improved understanding of how excellent regulatory compliance management protects your firm, as well as enhances its competitive advantage, including how to maximise the use of new technology.
As the world of compliance changes at an ever-increasing pace, this course gives you the specialist knowledge and practical skills to manage regulatory risk both now and in the future.
This course is awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester.
- Understanding the Regulatory Environment
- International Regulation
- Compliance in Practice
- Key Compliance Subjects, including AML, Financial Crime Prevention and ESG
- The conduct of firms and the behaviour of senior management is a key topic and is interwoven throughout the course units.
- 6-month course assessed by 2 written assignments (2,000 – 2,500 words)
- A mixture of guided online study and participation in live sessions:
- 1 x virtual classroom
- 1 x immersive learning scenario (putting you at the centre of a story)
- 2 x assessment preparation sessions
- Videos covering the latest industry developments and case studies
- Access to the ICA Learning Hub packed with additional insight and resources
- Proactive support throughout the course to help you stay on track
per currency depending on location
GBP (online only) 1,860
Course fees stated exclude VAT or local tax, this will be added to your basket at the checkout if applicable. These fees include a downloadable certificate which you are able to print. Should you require a hard copy posted, there is a fee of £50 plus VAT if applicable.
Special Discount for IGCSL Students
add discount code at the check-out: ICGSD