ICA International Advanced Certificate in Anti Money Laundering
Special Discount code at the check-out
Course level : Level 4 – Intermediate
An intermediate level course designed for those already in an anti money laundering role and those looking to embark on a new career in in this field. You will gain actionable, practical knowledge to excel in your role.
This course is awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester.
- What are the Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Sanctions Risks that must be Managed?
- The International Bodies and Standard Setters
- National Legal and Regulatory Frameworks
- Taking an AML/CFT Risk-based Approach and Managing the Risks
- Initial and ‘Ongoing’ Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- Monitoring Activity and Transactions
- Recognising and Reporting Suspicions
- The Vulnerabilities of Specific Services and Products
- 6-month course assessed by 2 written assignments (2,000 – 2,500 words)
- A mixture of guided online study and participation in live sessions:
- 1 x virtual classroom
- 1 x immersive learning scenario (putting you at the centre of a story)
- 2 x assessment preparation sessions
- Videos covering the latest industry developments and case studies
- Access to the ICA Learning Hub packed with additional insight and resources
- Proactive support throughout the course to help you stay on track
per currency depending on location
GBP (online only) 1,860
Course fees stated exclude VAT or local tax, this will be added to your basket at the checkout if applicable. These fees include a downloadable certificate which you are able to print. Should you require a hard copy posted, there is a fee of £50 plus VAT if applicable.
Special Discount for IGCSL Students
add discount code at the check-out: ICGSD