ICA Certificate in Compliance
Special Discount code at the check-out
Course level : Level 2 – introductory
A practical, introductory-level course that will give you a solid understanding of core compliance issues.
Through this qualification, you will:
learn what regulation is and why we need it
discover how we got to where we are today
appreciate the role of compliance functions and compliance professionals
understand how compliance works in practice
The course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn more about compliance, the regulatory environment, and the role played by compliance, and for those considering embarking on a new career in compliance as a stepping-stone for study at a higher level.
This course is awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester.
- What is regulation and why do we need it?
- How did we get to where we are today?
- The role of compliance
- Compliance in practice
- Study in your own time and at your own pace
- Course can be completed in as little as 4 weeks but you will have access for up to 3 months
- Assessed by a 1 hour online multiple-choice exam
- Your results are available immediately
- Downloadable certificate to demonstrate your achievement
per currency depending on location
GBP (online only) 645
Course fees stated exclude VAT or local tax, this will be added to your basket at the checkout if applicable. These fees include a downloadable certificate which you are able to print. Should you require a hard copy posted, there is a fee of £50 plus VAT if applicable.
Special Discount for IGCSL Students
add discount code at the check out: ICGSD