ICA Certificate in Anti Money Laundering
Special Discount code at the check-out
Course level : Level 2 – introductory
A practical, introductory-level course that will give you a solid understanding of core money laundering and terrorist financing risks.
Explore the foundations of money laundering and terrorist financing and why sanctions are important
Appreciate the vulnerabilities of financial institutions to money laundering and terrorist financing
Discover what anti money laundering and combating terrorist financing is in practice and what the legal and regulatory structures look like
Understand management obligations and the risk-based approach to money laundering and terrorist financing
Suitable for operational or front-line staff and those considering embarking on a new career in AML as a stepping-stone for study at a higher level.
This course is awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester.
- Understanding Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Sanctions
- Vulnerabilities of financial institutions to money laundering and terrorist financing
- Anti money laundering and combating terrorist financing in practice
- Anti money laundering and combating terrorist financing – legal and regulatory structures
- Management obligations and the risk-based approach to money laundering and terrorist financing
- Study in your own time and at your own pace
- Course can be completed in as little as 4 weeks but you will have access for up to 3 months
- Assessed by a 1 hour online multiple-choice exam
- Your results are available immediately
- Downloadable certificate to demonstrate your achievement
per currency depending on location
GBP (online only) 645
Course fees stated exclude VAT or local tax, this will be added to your basket at the checkout if applicable. These fees include a downloadable certificate which you are able to print. Should you require a hard copy posted, there is a fee of £50 plus VAT if applicable.
Special Discount for IGCSL Students
add discount code at the check out: ICGSD