ICA Advanced Certificate in Business Compliance
Special Discount code at the check-out
Course level : Level 4 – Intermediate
This intermediate-level course has been specifically designed for compliance professionals working outside of financial services (e.g., oil and gas, telecoms, and aerospace), and allows you to gain actionable and practical risk-management skills to excel in your role.
This course is awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester.
- The context of compliance and its origins
- Building an effective control framework
- The skills needed to be an effective compliance professional
- Risk management, alert systems and investigations
- Managing financial crime risk
- Creating competitive advantage
- 6-month course assessed by 2 written assignments (2,000 – 2,500 words)
- A mixture of guided online study and participation in live sessions:
- 1 x virtual classroom
- 1 x immersive learning scenario (putting you at the centre of a story)
- 2 x assessment preparation sessions
- Videos covering the latest industry developments and case studies
- Access to the ICA Learning Hub packed with additional insight and resources
- Proactive support throughout the course to help you stay on track
per currency depending on location
GBP (online only) 1,860
Course fees stated exclude VAT or local tax, this will be added to your basket at the checkout if applicable. These fees include a downloadable certificate which you are able to print. Should you require a hard copy posted, there is a fee of £50 plus VAT if applicable.
Special Discount for IGCSL Students
add discount code at the check-out: ICGSD